Issues That Make Christians Squirm!
Overview: Topics touched include exploitation, money, ecology,
war, racism, sexism, homophobia, pain and suffering, science,
genetics, politics, atheism, hypocrisy, escapism, paganism, Hinduism, Hare
Krishnas, vegetarianism, near-death experiences (NDEs) and hell.
The focus, however, is on facts, arguments and scandals that give
Bible believers nightmares.
Not to be sold. © Copyright, 1996 Grantley Morris - Not to be sold, May
be copied in whole or in part only by citing this entire paragraph.
For much more by the same author, see : net-burst.net
Two Types of English
Proficient readers of English, please continue. Other readers,
click here for Easy English
This webpage is also available in French, Afrikaans, Indonesian
Tell others about this hot
For a full copy for your word processor click here.
Contents . . .
1. If there really were a God of love, the innocent wouldnít suffer
2. There is no God
3. Who made God?
4. God, if he existed, would be impersonal
5. I hate God
6. If God made us, our moral failings are Godís fault
7. Whatís in it for me?
8. Science has crippled Christianity
9. Pleasant near-death experiences of non-Christians disprove Christianity
10. A God of love wouldnít send me to hell
11. I donít need God
12. Christianity is a crutch
13. The church is full of hypocrites
14. Christian superstars are after money
15. Iím answerable to no one
16. Christians support environmental vandalism
17. Christians are bigoted, racist, sexist and homophobic
18. Religion has sparked wars and exploitation
19. Christians have a low and negative view of humanity
20. What about all those who have never heard of Jesus?
21. All religions are much the same
22. It doesnít matter what you believe as long as youíre sincere
23. There are so many religions: how could anyone know which is right?
24. Even Hare Krishnas are more Christian than Christians!
25. The Bible contradicts itself
26. Christianity is on the decline
27. To become a genuine Christian is almost impossible
28. Iím not convinced
29. Iíll think about it
30-33. More Objections
Top of Contents
Easy English Version, French, Afrikaans
Your chance to reply:
the icon, or E-mail email@example.com
by the method of your choice.
Get a full copy for your word processor
You gain . . .
a file you can
view when not connected to the internet
a printed copy
you can read anywhere
a resource to
share with friends who donít have internet access
Another Great Site to Visit
Click here for a treasure
trove of hilariously helpful, compassionate and stimulating pages.
Helping others has never been so easy! Link this site to