Things That Embarrass Christians!
33 Reasons For Not Becoming
Not to be sold. © Copyright, 1996 Ė This is not to be sold, and it may
not be copied in whole or in part without giving the authorís
name (Grantley Morris) and the following internet address: www.net-burst.net
What is Easy English?
In Easy English the words are sometimes different, but the information
remains the same. For skilled readers, advanced English version
is quicker and more enjoyable. For the rest of us, however, Easy
English is better.
Continue . . . or . . . Go to Advanced English
1. If there really were a God of love, innocent people would not suffer
2. There is no God
3. Who made God?
4. God, if he existed, would not have feelings
5. I hate God
6. If God made us, our moral failings are Godís fault
7. What is in it for me?
8. Science has crippled Christianity
9. Pleasant near-death experiences of non-Christians disprove Christianity
10. A loving God would not send me to hell
11. I do not need God
12. Christianity is like a crutch
13. The church is full of pretenders whose lives do not match their words
14. Church leaders want peopleís money
15. I am answerable to no one
16. Christians encourage the harming of nature
17. Christians do not treat people equally
18. Religion has caused wars and the abuse of peopleís rights
19. Christians have a low and negative view of people
20. What about all those who have never heard of Jesus?
21. All religions are much the same
22. It does not matter what you believe as long as you are sincere
23. There are so many religions: how could anyone know which is right?
24. Even Hare Krishnas are more Christian than Christians!
25. The Bible contradicts itself
26. Christianity is dying
27. To become a genuine Christian is almost impossible
28. I am not convinced
29. I will think about it
30-33. More Objections
Top of Contents
Advanced English, French, Afrikaans
Your chance to reply:
the icon, or E-mail email@example.com
by the method of your choice.
Other Great Sites to Visit
Helping others has never been so easy! Link this site to